Friday, June 3, 2011

feed my lambs

Last week we had a craft-day with our friends, Leanne and Christy.

But this wasn't just any crafting session.

We were working to prepare materials for a VBS of 150 children
in a village on another island here in S.E. Asia.


This will be the village's first-ever VBS!
And we are delighted to be helping to provide them 
with the materials for it.


  Leanne and I have actually been working together 
consistently for the past several months 
to plan and prepare most of the materials they will need.


I've never prepared VBS materials from scratch in a foreign language before. 

Let alone in TWO foreign languages!


It's been a fun challenge, 
and immensely rewarding.



We look forward to see how God will use this VBS for His glory.



The VBS will be from June 13 -17.  
Please pray with us that God will draw children to Himself 
by His Word!

'When they had finished breakfast, Jesus said to Simon Peter, “Simon, son of John, do you love me more than these?” He said to him, “Yes, Lord; you know that I love you.” He said to him, 

“Feed my lambs.”'

John 21:15


No comments: