Sunday, May 11, 2014

no sweeter mother

There never was a sweeter mother.

Happy Mother's Day...
in memory of my precious mama who loved and nurtured,
guided and prayed for all nine of us.
(I'm the youngest - not yet born in the photo above!)

Mother’s love grows by giving. 
~Charles Lamb

And with thanks to our own precious 3...
who worked to honor me today,
and who bless me with laughter,
insight, hugs, silliness, help, thoughtfulness, challenges, hungry stomachs,
questions, and more laughter every day.
There never was a richer mother.

Wishing every single one of you moms a day of celebration 
in this beautiful gift of motherhood. ♥

2 comments:

thechurchcook said...

You are a wonderful mom! “Many daughters have done well, But you excel them all.” So grateful to have you as my example of a godly mother and a friend!

Rosalie said...

Oh you are so blessed Barb! So happy for you! That old photo was so obviously taken before the days of Curl Free!