Saturday, July 12, 2014

declaring His praise

"Behold, I am doing a new thing;

now it springs forth, do you not perceive it?


I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.


The wild beasts will honor Me,

the jackals 


and the ostriches,
 

for I give water in the wilderness, rivers in the desert,
to give drink to my chosen people,
the people whom I formed for Myself
that they might declare my praise."
Isaiah 43:19-21 
Declaring His praise as we see the wonders of His hand across our nation,
and as we wait to see the new things He will do...

All photos above from Joshua Tree State Park, CA, and the Desert Museum of Tucson, AZ
(btw: yes, I do realize that those are NOT jackals and ostriches!  but they're close enough!)

1 comment:

thechurchcook said...

wow, this is some beautiful! Counting down the days...... <3