Friday, October 23, 2009

home


"The eternal God is a dwelling place,

and underneath are the everlasting arms."

Deuteronomy 33:27

I've been contemplating the meaning of 'home.'
We've been here in Davao for just over 3 months now, and have not yet found a home to live in. It's discouraging at times, not being able to really settle in.


But in almost every other way the transitions have been so smooth.
This struggle is keeping us on our knees, trusting the promises of the Lord.
I've been reminded that God is our true home. In Him we find the love, the peace, the comfort, the rest that we long for in a home!
Please continue to pray that He will teach us more of Himself even through the wait.

"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
Will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say to the Lord, 'My refuge and my fortress,
My God, in whom I trust!'"
Psalm 91:1&2

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are praying for you daily and for a house. We love you guys!!

us5 said...

THANK you!